Glass is a versatile material that finds applications in various industries and settings. When it comes to obtaining Thai glass, one of the primary concerns is its cost. The price of Thai glass per square foot can vary significantly based on its thickness. In this article, we will provide you with a comprehensive BDT (Bangladeshi Taka) price chart for Thai glass, ranging from 1mm to 15mm in thickness. This information will help you make informed decisions for your glass-related projects. Thai Glass Per square feet BDT Price Chart From 1mm-12mm. Thai Glass Per square Foot BDT Price Chart From 1mm to12mm.
Understanding the Price Variations
Before we dive into the detailed price chart, it’s essential to understand why the thickness of Thai glass affects its cost. Thicker glass generally requires more raw materials, energy, and precision during manufacturing, which results in a higher price per square foot. Additionally, thicker glass tends to offer better insulation and structural integrity, making it suitable for specific applications.
BDT Price Chart for Thai Glass (Per Square Foot)
1mm Thai Glass:
- Price Range: BDT 100 – BDT 200 per square foot
- Description: 1mm Thai glass is the thinnest option available. It is typically used for decorative purposes and lightweight applications such as picture frames and small glass panels.
2mm Thai Glass:
- Price Range: BDT 150 – BDT 250 per square foot
- Description: Slightly thicker than 1mm glass, 2mm Thai glass is suitable for small windows and basic glazing needs.
3mm Thai Glass:
- Price Range: BDT 200 – BDT 350 per square foot
- Description: 3mm Thai glass is a common choice for residential windows, glass partitions, and basic glasswork.
4mm Thai Glass:
- Price Range: BDT 250 – BDT 450 per square foot
- Description: This thickness offers improved durability and is commonly used in residential and commercial windows.
5mm Thai Glass:
- Price Range: BDT 300 – BDT 550 per square foot
- Description: 5mm Thai glass is versatile and suitable for various applications, including glass doors and shelving.
6mm Thai Glass:
- Price Range: BDT 350 – BDT 650 per square foot
- Description: 6mm Thai glass provides better insulation and is often used for soundproofing and glass tables.
8mm Thai Glass:
- Price Range: BDT 450 – BDT 800 per square foot
- Description: This thickness is ideal for shower enclosures and glass partitions that require strength and durability.
10mm Thai Glass:
- Price Range: BDT 550 – BDT 1000 per square foot
- Description: 10mm Thai glass is suitable for heavy-duty applications, such as glass railings and structural glass facades.
12mm Thai Glass:
- Price Range: BDT 650 – BDT 1200 per square foot
- Description: This thickness is used in high-end projects, including glass countertops and decorative glass elements.
- Price Range: BDT 800 – BDT 1500 per square foot
- Description: 15mm Thai glass is the thickest option available and is used for specialized architectural applications and custom glass installations.
Choosing the right thickness of Thai glass for your project is essential to ensure both functionality and cost-effectiveness. The BDT price chart provided above offers a comprehensive overview of the cost range for various glass thicknesses, enabling you to make an informed decision based on your specific needs.
If you have any further questions or require customized glass solutions, it’s advisable to consult with glass suppliers or experts in the field to ensure that your project meets its requirements while staying within budget.
- Is the price of Thai glass consistent across all suppliers in Bangladesh?
- No, the price of Thai glass can vary between suppliers due to factors such as quality, brand, and additional services offered.
- Are there any additional costs associated with glass installation?
- Yes, in addition to the cost of the glass itself, you may need to consider installation fees, transportation costs, and any customization or shaping required. Thai Glass Per square Foot BDT Price Chart From 1mm to12mm.
- Can I get discounts for bulk purchases of Thai glass?
- Some suppliers may offer discounts for bulk purchases, so it’s a good idea to inquire about this possibility when negotiating with suppliers.
- What are the benefits of using thicker glass in construction projects?
- Thicker glass provides enhanced durability, sound insulation, and better thermal insulation, making it suitable for structural and energy-efficient applications.
- Are there any eco-friendly options for Thai glass?
- Yes, some manufacturers offer eco-friendly glass options that are energy-efficient and sustainable. These may have slightly different price points, so it’s worth considering them for environmentally conscious projects.